Unit Manager -RGN- Sittingbourne- £34,320
25 days ago
About the role
• Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
• You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time build excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
• Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
• It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we’re looking for
• A level one Registered Nurse with 1-2 years of Dementia Nursing Experience
• You will be committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home
• You’ll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
• An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply Now