Unit Manager- Registered Nurse
about 1 month ago
About the role
• Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
• You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
• Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
• It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we’re looking for
• A level one Registered Nurse
• You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
• You’ll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
• An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families.