Senior Health Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Senior Health Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Lamar Allen|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2016 09:12|
As a Healthcare Support Worker or Adult Social Care Worker in England you must:
1. Be accountable by making sure you can answer for your actions or omissions.
2. Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their careers always.
3. Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support.
4. Communicate in an open, and effective way to promote the health, safety and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their careers.
5. Respect a person’s right to confidentiality.
6. Strive to improve the quality of healthcare, care and support through continuing professional development.
7. Uphold and promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health Care Assistant - HCA
£9-£20 per Hour
Residential Care Home Manager
Competative+bonuses upto £40,000
Residential Care Home Deputy Manager
Deputy Care Home Manager - Nurse
£16-£18/hour, 36-48 hours/week
Deputy Care Home Manager - RGN - CV3
Upto £17.50/ hr