RGN VACANCY IN STOCKPORT NHS
|Job Title:||RGN VACANCY IN STOCKPORT NHS|
|Contract Type:||PERMANENT NMC PINNED CANDIDATES|
|Salary:||£25,000 - to £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Susy John|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 17:07|
Benefits of the Package
- Relocation package up to 4K *
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention.
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management and also ensuring the well-being of the patients and their physical, emotional and social needs.
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of patients and their family.
- Registered Nurse, NMC PIN number required.
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that patients needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with patients, their families and members of staff.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's