RGN-Registered General Nurse
20 days ago
£20 - £30
NursingJobsUK is looking for enthusiastic and passionate RGN to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home situated STOCKPORT
- Salary: Competitive Pay Starting at £22.25 (weekend rate of £26.00)
- Shifts: Shifts Available throughout the week
- Free Uniform*
- Free DBS*
- Assistance: Training, DBS Assistance, and Guidance provided for Candidates
Candidates are required to have the following documents;
- An updated DBS
- In date training certificates
- Proof of Right to Work within the U.K.
- NMC PIN verification required.
Your Jobs and Responsibilities consist of:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads
Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving the highest standard of care
We look forward to receiving your application