Free Recruitment For Medical Surgical Specialty Nurse
|Job Title:||Free Recruitment For Medical Surgical Specialty Nurse|
|Salary:||£24,214 - £30,112|
|Contact Name:||Susy John|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 13:18|
Benefits of the Package:
- Salary Band £24,000 - £30,000
- The reasonable cost of a standard direct or indirect economy airfare from India to the UK to take up the position offered.
- Free accommodation up to £1000 ( 8 weeks)
- Free transport from the UK to your accommodation upon arrival into the UK
- Free visa cost up to £446
- The trust will cover additional costs of COS
- The trust will cover the cost of OSCE examinations and provide OSCE training.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the patients and their physical, emotional and social needs
- To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. ·
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- IELTS : W:6.5,L:7,R:7,S:7, OR OET: W:C+,L:B,R:B,S:B
- CBT Pass (or appearing soon)
- Registered Nurse with medical surgical experience required.
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that patients’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with patients, their families and members of staff.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's