RGN- NHS - Endoscopy (IELTS Mandatory)
|Job Title:||RGN- NHS - Endoscopy (IELTS Mandatory)|
|Salary:||£22,128/- to £28,746/|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 15:08|
Full-time permanent opportunities for Staff Nurses to join our multidisciplinary team. We are looking for Nurses who are committed to providing the highest level of quality and safe care to a wide range of patients, including both adults and children.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistently high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
Job Requirements as RGN
- Should be an NMC pin holder
- RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience or fresher.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes, and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with patients, their families and members of staff. Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Job Requirements as PRN (Pre- Registered Nurse)
- Must have practiced as a registered nurse for at least 12 months (full time or the part-time equivalent) after qualifying.
- Must complete the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and achieve a minimum score of at least seven in all areas. Know More
- Successful completion of Part 1 test of competence is highly desirable.
You will need to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council in the UK within a specific time to complete the requirements of the certificate of sponsorship. Successful PRN applicants will be considered according to the priority based on the status of the NMC Registration process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's