REGISTERED NURSE RGN/RN OR RMN
|Job Title:||REGISTERED NURSE RGN/RN OR RMN|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 PA, 32 - 46 hrs/ week|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 11:28|
This 80 rooms Nursing Home is owned by one of the largest healthcare providers in the country. If you looking for a positive shift in your career with an excellent rate of pay Apply NOW. Certificate of Sponsorship will be provided immediately if needed.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents,
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of the CQC and regulatory requirements and framework.
- You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- You must have experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working.
- Experience within an older person setting and supporting newly qualified nurses would be beneficial.
- You need to be focused on continually improving the quality of life for the people in your care.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Should be a NMC pin holder
- RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience or fresher.
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff. Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.