Registered Nurse - RGN
10 days ago
We are looking for dynamic and proactive professional Register Nurses to join our friendly established team.
Currently, we are recruiting RGN’s for a private care home in Norwich
1. Should be registered with NMC.
2. Able to work on own or in a team in a nursing home environment for elderly.
3. Assist doctors, deal with emergencies and prepare patients for examination.
4. Monitor progress, administer medicines and apply surgical dressings and other forms of treatment.
5. Write care plans and carry out risk assessments. Plan rotas and organize & direct work, training for care and nursing staff.
6. Liaise with doctors, social workers, CQC and other agencies.
7. Ensure adherence to policies.
8. Assist in smooth and efficient running of the nursing home.
9. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.