3 months ago
£28,922 – £38,563 per annum weekend and bank holiday enhancement
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have a valid NMC Pin number, the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments. You’ll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be empathic, non-judgmental and person-centred in your approach to people.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- DBS Check paid by company
- Weekend and Bank holiday pay enhancements
- Pension – Employees will be automatically enrolled into our designated workplace pension scheme.
- Free learning and development – You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career through knowledge, skills and professional qualifications.
- Long service award – Recognition for service and commitment.
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
- Refer a friend scheme – Introduce a friend and earn a generous financial reward.
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Depending on your role you could also receive; free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform