REGISTERED NURSE RGN/RN OR RMN
about 1 month ago
£17/hr , 33 hrs/ week
This 70 rooms Nursing Home is owned by one of the largest healthcare providers in the country. If you looking for a positive shift in your career with an excellent rate of pay Apply NOW. Certificate of Sponsorship will be provided immediately if needed.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a RGN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents,
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- Reporting to the Unit Nurse Manager/ Deputy General Manager (clinical) / General Manager, you will be expected to maintain professional and clinical standards and ensure all residents are treated with dignity.
- You will need to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN) and provide evidence of continuing professional development.
- Ideally, you will have a nursing degree, or be willing to undertake education to degree level.
- A teaching or mentor/ supervision qualification would be an advantage.
- You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of the CQC and regulatory requirements and framework.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Should be a NMC pin holder
- RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience or fresher.
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff. Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.