NursingJobsUK is looking for enthusiastic and passionate RGN to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home situated in Chester.
Candidates are required to have the following documents
1)An updated DBS
2)In date training certificates
3)Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
4) NMC Pin verification required.
Your Jobs and Responsibilities consist of :
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration and weight.
Salary : Competitive Pay Starting at £21.00 (weekend rate £26.00)
Shifts : Shifts Available throughout the week.
Assistance : Training, DBS Assistance and Guidance provided for Candidates
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving the highest standard of care.**
We look forward to receiving your application