Health Care Assistant - HCA
|Job Title:||Health Care Assistant - HCA|
|Salary:||£9-£15 per Hour|
|Job Published:||December 31, 2018 15:25|
NursingJobsUK is looking for enthusiastic and passionate RGN to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home situated in Stockport.
- Salary: Competitive Pay Starting at £21.00 (weekend rate £26.00)
- Shifts: Shifts Available throughout the week
- Free Uniform*
- Free DBS*
- Assistance: Training, DBS Assistance, and Guidance provided for Candidates
Candidates are required to have the following documents;
- An updated DBS
- In date training certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- NMC Pin verification required.
Your Jobs and Responsibilities consist of :
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and weight.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving the highest standard of care
We look forward to receiving your application