We are looking for dynamic and proactive professional RGN's to join our friendly established team.
Currently, we are recruiting RGN's for a private care home in Ascot (SL5)
1. Should be registered with NMC.
2. Be responsible for working on own or in a team in a nursing home environment for providing the highest level of care to the elderly residents.
3. Assist doctors, deal with emergencies and prepare patients for examination.
4. Monitor progress, administer medicines and apply surgical dressings and other forms of treatment.
5. Write care plans and carry out risk assessments. Plan rotas and organize & direct work, training for care and nursing staff.
6. Liaise with doctors, social workers, CQC and other agencies.
7. Ensure adherence to policies.
8. Support management in a smooth and efficient running of a nursing home.
9. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
This is an awesome opportunity for you to join a stable team, for additional training and to develop personally. Since this is an affectionate group, there is a desire to be adaptable to the other staff, and expected to work on weekends and rotational shifts.