Registered General Nurse- Acute Assessment Unit
|Job Title:||Registered General Nurse- Acute Assessment Unit|
|Salary:||£22,128/- to £28,746/|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2017 15:10|
Here in the Acute Assessment Unit, we have full time permanent opportunities for Staff Nurses to join our multidisciplinary team. We are looking for Nurses who are committed to providing the highest level of quality and safe care to a wide range of patients, including both adults and children.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Should be a NMC pin holder
- RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience or fresher.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with rpatients, their families and members of staff. Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's