REGISTERED NURSE RGN/RN OR RMN
|Job Title:||REGISTERED NURSE RGN/RN OR RMN|
|Salary:||£14- £15.5/Hr 36 Hrs/week|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 09:07|
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents,
• To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
• A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
• The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Registered General Nurse- Free Recruitment
£ 25,000 - £ 30,000
Free Recruitment For Medical Surgical Specialty Nurse
£24,214 - £30,112
RGN- Registered General Nurse- Free Recruitment- Permanent Recruitment
£25,000/- to £35,000/-
RGN- Free recruitment
£ 25,000 - £ 35,000