Registered General Nurse -RGN
|Job Title:||Registered General Nurse -RGN|
|Location:||BB1 Isle of Man|
|Contact Name:||Tom Thompson|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2018 15:15|
1. Should be registered with NMC.
2. Able to work on own or in a team in a nursing home environment for elderly.
3. Assist doctors, deal with emergencies and prepare patients for examination.
4. Monitor progress, administer medicines and apply surgical dressings and other forms of treatment.
5. Write care plans and carry out risk assessments. Plan rotas and organize & direct work, training for care and nursing staff.
6. Liaise with doctors, social workers, CQC and other agencies.
7. Ensure adherence to policies.
8. Assist in smooth and efficient running of nursing home.
9. Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Registered General Nurse- Free Recruitment
£ 25,000 - £ 30,000
RGN- Registered General Nurse- Free Recruitment- Permanent Recruitment
£25,000/- to £35,000/-
RGN-Free Recruitment for Mental Health Nurse
£24,214 - £30,112
RGN- Free recruitment
£ 25,000 - £ 35,000