REGISTERED NURSE RGN/RN OR RMN
about 1 month ago
£15/ Hr, 33-48 Hrs/week
1. Reporting to the Unit Nurse Manager/ Deputy General Manager (clinical) / General Manager, you will be expected to maintain professional and clinical standards and ensure all residents are treated with dignity.
2. You will need to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN) and provide evidence of continuing professional development.
3. Ideally, you will have a nursing degree, or be willing to undertake education to degree level.
4. A teaching or mentor/ supervision qualification would be an advantage.
5. You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of the CQC and regulatory requirements and framework.
6. You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
7. You must have experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working.
8. Experience within an older person setting and supporting newly qualified nurses would be beneficial.
9. You need to be focused on continually improving the quality of life for the people in your care.