Registered General Nurse-RGN
|Job Title:||Registered General Nurse-RGN|
|Salary:||£22 - £28|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 07:01|
NursingJobsUK is looking for enthusiastic and passionate RGN to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home situated in NORWICH
- Salary: Competitive Pay of £22.00 - £28.00 per hour.
- Shifts: Shifts Available throughout the week
- Free Uniform*
- Free DBS*
- Assistance: Training, DBS Assistance, and Guidance provided for Candidates.
- Weekly/Monthly Payment.
You must have recent 6 month experience in a similar role in UK and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B). You must be able to provide clinical references and have a current NMC Pin Number
Candidates are required to have the following documents;
- An updated Enhanced DBS
- In date mandatory training certificates
- Proof of Right to Work within the U.K.
To apply for this agency RGN role please contact Tom at NursingjobsUK on 01614567166 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp us on 07742719366
We look forward to receiving your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's