RGN-UK- NR17 Attleborough (IELTS-7/OET B MANDATORY)
|Job Title:||RGN-UK- NR17 Attleborough (IELTS-7/OET B MANDATORY)|
|Salary:||£25,000/- to £35000/-|
|Contact Name:||Laura Smith|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2018 12:12|
Benefits of the Package:
- Free Visa and Health Surcharge
- Refund of academic IELTS exam fee (First attempt) on commencement of employment
- Free OSCE training
- Free OSCE exam fee(£992), for all three attempts
- Free Flight and accommodation to attend OSCE training and exam (if required)
- Free flight ticket to the UK up to £550.00
- Free Hotel or B&B Accommodation for your first 2 weeks of employment
- Free one-month accommodation in the UK, Up to £400
- Full amount paid towards the tenant deposit
- Free return flight ticket to home at the end of successful completion of the contract period
- For those applying from within the UK, payment of the whole visa expenses.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. ·
- To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. ·
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- IELTS : 7 Score, OR OET: B
- CBT Pass (or appearing soon)
- Minimum 12 months experience, post registration.
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's