General Nurse -RGN-UK- (IELTS-7/OET B MANDATORY)
|Job Title:||General Nurse -RGN-UK- (IELTS-7/OET B MANDATORY)|
|Salary:||£25,000/- to £30,000/-|
|Contact Name:||Tom Thompson|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 11:00|
- To assess the individual needs of the residents and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention.
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs.
- To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff.
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty. Liaise with manager and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- Typical duties of the job include: Assessing and planning, nursing care requirements ,Monitoring and administering, medication, taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures, Writing records, Supervising junior staff and organizing workloads Salary during Supervisory Period - £ 18,000/- to £ 20,000/- per annum.
Job Requirements: You will need to be:
- A qualified Nurse having IELTS 7 band score to work as Preregistered Nurse after registering and obtaining the Decision Letter and upon getting the NMC Pin Number, he/she can work as Registered.
- Nurses. Link for IELTS examination - https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/two-types-of-ielts-test
- OSCE & CBT: Should have undergone OSCE & Computer Based Training (CBT).
- Candidate Progressing towards NMC registration (https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/nmc-online/).
- Student nurse or Non EU qualified overseas nurses or EU qualified nurses progressing towards NMC Registration will be considered alongside with other applicants training, support & assistance will be provided in attaining NMC Pin Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship Available (formerly a Work Permit).
- We are equal opportunity employer applications from Job Seekers who require, Tier 2 sponsorship will be considered and sponsorship offered to successful candidates where UKBA regulations are met.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Registered General Nurse - RGN
£25,000/- to £35,000/
Free Recruitment RGN - IELTS 7 / OET B
RGN- Registered General Nurse- Free Recruitment- Permanent Recruitment
£25,000/- to £35,000/-
£25,000/- to £35,000/-
RGN- Free recruitment
£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 /-