RGN-UK- DH3 Birtley (IELTS-7/OET B MANDATORY)
|Job Title:||RGN-UK- DH3 Birtley (IELTS-7/OET B MANDATORY)|
|Salary:||£25,000/- to £30,000/-|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 08:34|
Are you committed to providing excellent patient care in a nurturing and supportive environment? NursingJobsUk is looking to support qualified overseas nurses obtain their registration with the NMC and work within our services during and after obtaining registration.
Can you meet the following criteria?
· To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention.
· To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs.
· To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff.
· To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
· Typical duties of the job include: Assessing and planning, nursing care requirements ,Monitoring and administering, medication, taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures, Writing records, Supervising junior staff and organizing workloads Salary during Supervisory Period - £ 17,000/- to £ 22,000/- per annum.
· Free OSCE training.
· Free OSCE exam fee(£992)
· Free flight ticket
· For those applying from within the UK, we pay the VISA expenses.
You will need to be:
1. A qualified Nurse having at least 1 year experience as practicing nurse.
2. Should met NMC language criteria in order to start with the NMC application process. Know more.
3. Should have undergone OSCE & Computer Based Training (CBT). Know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer, applications from Job Seekers who require, Tier 2 sponsorship will be considered priority and sponsorships are offered to successful candidates where UKBA regulations are met.
Student nurse/ Non EU qualified overseas nurses/ EU qualified nurses progressing towards NMC Registration will be considered alongside with other applicants. Training, support & assistance will be provided in attaining NMC Pin Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (COS, formerly a Work Permit).