|Job Title:||RGN-UK-(IELTS-7 MANDATORY)|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 16:30|
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty. Liaise with manager and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- Typical duties of the job include: Assessing and planning, nursing care requirements ,Monitoring and administering, medication, taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures, Writing records, Supervising junior staff and organizing workloads Salary during Supervisory Period.
- Reporting to the Unit Nurse Manager/ Deputy General Manager (clinical) / General Manager, you will be expected to maintain professional and clinical standards and ensure all residents are treated with dignity.
- You will need to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN) and provide evidence of continuing professional development.
- Ideally, you will have a nursing degree, or be willing to undertake education to degree level.
- A teaching or mentor/ supervision qualification would be an advantage.
- You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of the CQC and regulatory requirements and framework.
- You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- You must have experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working.
- Experience within an older person setting and supporting newly qualified nurses would be beneficial.
- You need to be focused on continually improving the quality of life for the people in your care.
Job Requirements For Non-European Candidate:
- Must have practiced as a registered nurse for at least 12 months (full time or the part-time equivalent) after qualifying.
- Must complete the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and achieve a minimum score of at least seven in all areas. Know More
- Successful completion of Part 1 test of competence is highly desirable.
- Free OSCE training
- Free Recruitment
- Free Flight tickets.
To find more details about International Nursing Recruitment Please Click Here