Nursing Jobs in the UK
|Job Title:||Nursing Jobs in the UK|
|Contact Name:||Laura Smith|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 12:38|
Benefits of Package:
- Salary ranging from £ 30,000 - £ 35,000 depending on experience
- Free Health Surcharge
- Free flight ticket to the UK
- Free Certificate of sponsorship
- Free OSCE exam fee (FOR ALL 3 ATTEMPTS)
- OSCE training
- OSCE bonus up to £2,000
- Free first-month accommodation in the UK
- 6 months of subsidized accommodation
- Pension Scheme
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. ·
- To have responsibility for front line supervision and supervise the care staff. ·
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
Who Can Apply?
- Registered Nurse - No Experience Required
- IELTS- 7 or OET- B
- CBT passed candidates highly preferred
- Only the candidates with IELTS 7/ OET-B (individual or clubbed) will be interviewed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's