Nursing Home Manager: - £50,000 PA- Bromley
about 1 month ago
If you are an experienced RGN with valid PIN or qualified nurse with nursing care of the elderly experience; This 50 rooms Nursing Home is owned by one of the largest healthcare providers in the South East England. If you looking for a positive shift in your career with an excellent rate of pay Apply NOW.
About the role
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time build excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we’re looking for
- Qualified RGN with Valid NMC PIN
- Proven track record of successful home management
- Good knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
- Committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home
- Dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families.