Nurses to the UK Free Placement
|Job Title:||Nurses to the UK Free Placement|
|Contact Name:||Laura Smith|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 09:57|
Benefits of Package:
- Salary ranging from £22128 - £28747
- Free 3 year Visa
- Free sponsorship
- Free Health surcharge
- Free flight fare (up to £ 500)
- Free accommodation for 1 month
- Free Airport pick up upon arrival in the UK
- Refund of CBT test fee
- Refund of IELTS test fee
- Refund of OSCE examination fee
- Annual leave of 27 days (8 plus public holidays)
- NHS Pension plan
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. ·
- To have responsibility for front line supervision and supervise the care staff.
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
Who Can Apply?
- Registered Nurse - No work experience required
- IELTS- 7 or OET- B or CBT passed
- Only the candidates with IELTS 7/ OET-B (individual or clubbed) will be interviewed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's