NURSES FOR UK - The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
|Job Title:||NURSES FOR UK - The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust|
|Salary:||£23,023 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Susy John|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 11:19|
Benefits of the Package:
- Salary band £23,023-£30000
- Free flight ticket
- Free transport from the airport to your accommodation
- Free accommodation
- Free certificate of sponsorship
- Refund medical surcharge
- All costs related to your application and initial inclusion on to the Nursing & Midwifery (NMC) register
- Refund of academic IELTS/OET
- Free OSCE fee
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention.
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management and also ensuring the well-being of the patients and their physical, emotional and social needs.
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of patients and their family.
- IELTS : W:6.5,L:7,R:7,S:7, OR OET: W:C+,L:B,R:B,S:B
- CBT Pass
- Registered Nurse with experience required.
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that patient’s needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with the patient, their families and members of staff.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's