Nurses for NHS Trust Hospital UK - Free Recruitment
|Job Title:||Nurses for NHS Trust Hospital UK - Free Recruitment|
|Salary:||-£24,811 to £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Simms|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 13:24|
Benefits of the Package:
Reimbursement of IELTS (once arrived at the trust)
Reimbursement of CBT (once arrived at the trust)
1 free attempt at OSCE
Band 4 salary-£24,811 per annum (before PIN received)
2 months free accommodation
Flight Ticket to UK
Welcome pack on arrival (basic essentials)
Hours 37.5 per week
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. ·
- To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. ·
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- IELTS : 7 Score(W:6.5,L:7,R:7,S:7), OR OET: B
- CBT Pass (or appearing soon)
- Registered Nurse, No experience Required
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's