Looking For Home Manager - West London Care Home
30 days ago
• To undertake initial assessments of potential residents and work in partnership with the resident, their friends / family / advocates; advising on procedures relevant to admission and any changes which may occur throughout the resident’s stay.
• To negotiate individual care plans with residents, continually assessing and evaluating to ensure that the agreed outcomes are met.
• To ensure effective collaboration and communication with the internal and wider multidisciplinary team and outside agencies, acting as the resident’s advocate as necessary.
• To ensure residents are treated at all times with dignity and respect and their independence and control over their lives promoted.
• To pro actively lead the team in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care, ensuring that risks are identified and managed and care is evidence based to meet the needs of residents.
• To ensure that the Care and Nursing Team recognise their personal responsibility in safe guarding people and that they recognise and respond appropriately following the local referral process in the event of any individual being abused, suspected of being abused, at risk of or has been abused.