International Nurses Band 5 to UK - NHS Hospital Lancashire
20 days ago
£24,907 - £30,615
- Nurses will be responsible for effectively delivering skilled nursing care to patients using a systemic approach of assessing planning, implementing, and evaluating to ensure a high standard of care.
- They will provide support with the effective patient admission pathways and effective discharge planning using their clinical skills.
- To be proactively engage with patients, relatives ,and carers to seek their views, gain agreement and keep them informed about their treatment and care
- Maintain registration, and nursing competencies, and comply with NMC code of Professional Conduct and related documents.
- To be flexible to work within other areas or departments to meet the demands of the trust workforce model and changing service needs.
- To oversee the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of patients and their family.
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management and also ensuring the well-being of the patients and their physical, emotional, and social needs.
- English Language requirements;
Candidates need academic IELTS with score 7 in each section & 6.5 in Writing/ OET with score B in each section and C+ in Writing. Click Here
- Diploma or Bachelors in nursing is mandatory
- Registered Nurse with a minimum one year experience is required.
- Candidates need NMC registration in adult nursing
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to always delivering the highest level of care.