Health Care Assistant - HCA
|Job Title:||Health Care Assistant - HCA|
|Salary:||£9 - £12|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Tom|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2019 06:34|
NursingJobsUK is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Care Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home situated in PRESTON
- Salary: Competitive Pay Starting at £9.00
- Shifts: Shifts Available throughout the week.
- Free Uniform*
- Free DBS*
- Assistance: Training, DBS Assistance, and Guidance provided for Candidates
- Be a part of the booming Healthcare Industry Be certified to work anywhere in the UK.
- Skills: Acquire the necessary Skills for Advancement
Candidates are required to have the following documents for Health Care Assistant Jobs
- An updated DBS
- In date training certificates
- Proof of Right to Work within the U.K.
Your Jobs and Responsibilities consist of:
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and weight.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving the highest standard of care.
We look forward to receiving your application