Health Care Assistant - HCA
|Job Title:||Health Care Assistant - HCA|
|Salary:||£9-£20 per Hour|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 11:49|
Healthcare Support Worker or Adult Social Care Worker
Only UK candidates needs to apply
1. Be accountable by making sure you can answer for your actions or omissions.
2. Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their careers always.
3. Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support.
4. Communicate in an open, and effective way to promote the health, safety and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their careers.
5. Respect a person’s right to confidentiality.
6. Strive to improve the quality of healthcare, care and support through continuing professional development.
7. Uphold and promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's