HCA’s and Support worker's for a private care home in Purley (CR8)
We are looking for dynamic and proactive professional HCA & Support Worker’s to join our friendly established team.
1. Be accountable for making sure you can answer for your actions or omissions.
2. Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health, and well-being of people who use health and care services and their careers always.
3. Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high-quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support.
4. Communicate in an open, and effective way to promote the health, safety, and well-being of people who use health and care services and their careers.
5. Respect a person’s right to confidentiality.
6. Strive to improve the quality of healthcare, care and support through continuing professional development.
7. Uphold and promote equality, diversity, and inclusion.
This is an awesome opportunity for you to join a stable team, for additional training and to develop personally. Since this is an affectionate group, there is a desire to be adaptable to the other staff, and expected to work on weekends and rotational shifts.