Free Recruitment - RGN -IELTS -7/ OET -B
3 days ago
£25,000/- to £35,000/-
- Salary Band - £22,128
- The reasonable cost of a standard direct or indirect economy airfare from India to the UK to take up the position offered.
- Free 1st month accommodation(rent payment)
- Free transport from the UK to your accommodation upon arrival into the UK
- Free certificate of sponsorship and Tier 2 application
- Free Medical Surcharge(per year of visa x3 years)
- All costs related to your application and initial inclusion on to the Nursing & Midwifery (NMC) register
- Refund of Academic IELTS exam - £142
- Refund Academic UKVI IELTS exam - £242
- The trust will cover additional costs of COS
- The trust will cover the cost of OSCE examinations
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. ·
- To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. ·
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- IELTS : 7 Score(W:6.5,L:7,R:7,S:7), OR OET: B
- CBT Pass (or appearing soon)
- Registered Nurse, No experience Required
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times