|Job Title:||Free Recruitment-RGN|
|Salary:||£25,000/- to £35,000/-|
|Contact Name:||Anna Ray|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 07:55|
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. ·
- To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. ·
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- IELTS : 7 Score (W:6.5,L:7,R:7,S:7), OR OET: B
- CBT Pass (or appearing soon)
- Registered Nurse, No experience Required
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's