Free Recruitment- Registered Nurse- NHS - Direct Interview
|Job Title:||Free Recruitment- Registered Nurse- NHS - Direct Interview|
|Salary:||£22,128/- to £28,746/|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 17:32|
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of the one who in need.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistently high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
Job Requirements as RGN
- Should be an NMC pin holder
- RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience or fresher.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes, and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with patients, their families and members of staff. Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Job Requirements as PRN (Pre- Registered Nurse)
- Must have practiced as a registered nurse for at least 12 months (full time or the part-time equivalent) after qualifying.
- Must complete the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and achieve a minimum score of at least seven in all areas. Know More
- Successful completion of Part 1 test of competence is highly desirable.
You will need to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council in the UK within a specific time to complete the requirements of the certificate of sponsorship. Successful PRN applicants will be considered according to the priority based on the status of the NMC Registration process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Nurses for NHS Trust Hospital UK - Free Recruitment
£24,811 - £35,000
Registered General Nurse- Free Recruitment
£ 25,000 - £ 30,000
RGN- Registered General Nurse- Free Recruitment- Permanent Recruitment
£25,000/- to £35,000/-
£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 /-