Free Recruitment- Registered Nurse- NHS - Direct Interview
4 months ago
£22,128/- to £28,746/
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of the one who in need.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistently high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
Job Requirements as RGN
- Should be an NMC pin holder
- RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience or fresher.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes, and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with patients, their families and members of staff. Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Job Requirements as PRN (Pre- Registered Nurse)
- Must have practiced as a registered nurse for at least 12 months (full time or the part-time equivalent) after qualifying.
- Must complete the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and achieve a minimum score of at least seven in all areas. Know More
- Successful completion of Part 1 test of competence is highly desirable.
You will need to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council in the UK within a specific time to complete the requirements of the certificate of sponsorship. Successful PRN applicants will be considered according to the priority based on the status of the NMC Registration process.