Deputy Home Manager- Nurse- ME1
|Job Title:||Deputy Home Manager- Nurse- ME1|
|Salary:||£17.50/Hr, 38.5 Hrs/weeek|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 15:35|
This 35 rooms Nursing Home is owned by one of the largest healthcare providers who hold 100's of Nursing Homes across the country. If you looking for a positive shift in your career with an excellent rate of pay Apply NOW. Certificate of Sponsorship will be provided immediately if needed.
As the Deputy Home Manager, you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager – deputize in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through the effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
- Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment, and supervision of the team.
- Support the manager in the disciplinary proceeding as required.
In order to achieve this our Deputy Managers should have:
A strong passion and commitment to enhancing the specialist services we deliver. A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centered ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge. Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable. Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK. Deputy Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply Now
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's