Deputy Care Home Manager - Nurse
|Job Title:||Deputy Care Home Manager - Nurse|
|Salary:||£16-£18/hour, 36-48 hours/week|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 15:16|
The ideal Deputy Manager candidate will have:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a RGN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
. If you looking for a positive shift in your career with an excellent rate of pay Apply NOW. Certificate of Sponsorship will be provided immediately if needed.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents,
- Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the Deputy will be responsible for assisting the Care Manager to deliver high quality care of our residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary.
- The Deputy will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Should be a NMC pin holder
- RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience or fresher.
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff. Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
· Previous experience of deputizing/ leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's