CARING HOMES - NMC PINNED CANDIDATE
14 days ago
£23.00 - £25.60
Benefits of the Package:
- Full-time (minimum 30 hrs per week).
- Salary: £23.00 to £25.60 per hour in addition to a comprehensive package of benefits (e.g. performance bonus, retention bonus, health care insurance, pension, child care vouchers).
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. ·
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs. ·
- To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. ·
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
- Registered General Nurse holding a valid NMC Pin number.
- Excellent communication and people management skills are essential.
- Nursing home experience is required.
- Experience with computerised systems for care management and medication recording is preferable.
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times