Residential Care Home Manager
|Job Title:||Residential Care Home Manager|
|Salary:||Competative+bonuses upto £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ray|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2017 09:31|
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy – utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
- Take on accountability for the home – ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Developing your people – you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Deputy Care Home Manager - RGN - CV3
Upto £17.50/ hr
Nursing Home Manager
Deputy Home Manager - Nurse, AB12
£17.50- £18.50, 38.5 Hrs/ Week
Deputy Home Manager- Nurse- ME1
£17.50/Hr, 38.5 Hrs/weeek
Health Care Assistant - HCA
£9-£20 per Hour