Care Assistant Jobs in Manchester
|Job Title:||Care Assistant Jobs in Manchester|
|Salary:||£9-£20 per Hour|
|Job Published:||January 01, 2019 11:31|
NursingJobsUK is looking for enthusiastic and passionate HCA to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home situated in Manchester.
- Salary: Competitive Pay Starting at £9.00 (weekend rate £11.00)
- Shifts: Shifts Available throughout the week
- Free Uniform*
- Free DBS*
- Assistance: Training, DBS Assistance, and Guidance provided for Candidates
Candidates are required to have the following documents;
- An updated DBS
- In date training certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- NMC Pin verification required.
Your Jobs and Responsibilities consist of :
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and weight.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving the highest standard of care
We look forward to receiving your application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's