CARE ASSISTANT IN STOCKPORT
|Job Title:||CARE ASSISTANT IN STOCKPORT|
|Salary:||£9.2 - £12|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 21:17|
NursingJobsUK is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Care Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home situated in STOCKPORT
- Salary: Competitive Pay of £9.2 - £12 per hour.
- Shifts: Shifts Available throughout the week.
- Free Uniform*
- Free DBS*
- Assistance: Training, DBS Assistance, and Guidance provided for Candidates
- Be a part of the booming Healthcare Industry.
- Be certified to work anywhere in the UK.
- Acquire the necessary Skills for Advancement
- Have a minimum of six month experience in any health care firm.
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a passion for helping others and making their life better.
Candidates are required to have the following documents for Health Care Assistant Jobs
- An updated Enhanced DBS.
- In date mandatory training certificates.
- Proof of Right to Work within the U.K.
Your Jobs and Responsibilities consist of:
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and weight.
- Full or partial assistance with personal hygiene.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving the highest standard of care.
To apply for this agency Health Care Assistant role please contact Tom at NursingjobsUK on 01614567166 or email CV to email@example.com
WhatsApp us on 07742719366
We look forward to receiving your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's