WORK PERMITS/SPONSORSHIP FOR OVERSEAS NURSES
- Excellent opportunity for overseas nurses to begin a career as a registered nurse in the UK.
- Are you an overseas nurse with IELTS and CBT or NMC decision letter?
- Are you a nurse with valid NMC pin wishing to return to the UK?
- We offer free sponsorship and services to all overseas candidates.
- Skype interviews.
- Quick processing & guaranteed placement.
OVERSEAS NURSES – NMC REGISTRATION WITH CBT & OSCE TEST, TIER 2 VISA (WORK PERMIT)
For Overseas Nurses from outside of the EU, there is a simple 5 step process to practising as a Nurse in the UK.
- You must have the relevant nursing qualifications to practice as a nurse and have at least 1 years’ experience (unless you have completed your nursing degree in the UK)
- You must pass your academic IELTS exam with a score of at least 7.0 in each area (reading, writing, listening and speaking) in order to demonstrate your English language competency. Click the following link for more information on IELTS
- You must apply to the UK NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) submitting some basic information and take a CBT (Computer Based Test). Click here for more information about the NMC and Registration. You can also download a booklet which explains the whole process here :
- Once passing the CBT you must submit all the required documentation (often certified and/or translated) to the NMC for review and checking. The NMC will issue you with a Decision letter once they are happy with all the documentation that you have provided.
- Once you have your decision letter you can apply for the final part of NMC Registration which is the OSCE Test (Objective Structured Clinical Examination). However, this can only be taken at the University of Northampton in the UK.
The OSCE test is the trickiest part of NMC Registration and the section that most Overseas Nurses find the most difficult. In fact, more than 50% of all candidates fail on their first attempt. As professional recruiters, we are here to help. We recommend that we place you in a Senior Care Assistant or Supervised Nurse position first with one of our quality employers who will sponsor you so that you can get your Tier 2 visa. You’ll then do your OSCE test here in the UK whilst you are already working and have gained experience and assistance from your employer. Ealoor Consultancy also provides a full OSCE training course over 3 days to ensure you pass 1st time. Click the link for further information.
NMC Registration and the OSCE test need not be a headache – we will guide you through the process and following a successful interview, guarantee you a great position with a great employer anywhere in the UK.
INTERNATIONAL NURSING RECRUITMENT
We have permanent positions available in the Healthcare and other sectors, for qualified professionals in the EU and Overseas who wish to come and work in the UK. We maintain strict adherence to the UKBA guidelines to provide a hassle-free service for our international candidates. If you are an international jobseeker searching for opportunities in the UK, we can provide you with the following services
- Sourcing jobs matching your Profile
- Assistance with CV preparation
- Arranging Interviews
- Assistance with Sponsorship & Visa
- Assistance with CRB
- Assistance with Travel, Airport pick-up and Accommodation